1 pound green beans
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons dried minced onion
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 juliann red bell pepper
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, green beans, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Toss well.
3. Spread the green beans out on the foiled lined baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for 6 minutes, add red bell pepper strips tossing quickly at around 6 minutes.
5. Roast in oven for another 2 or 3 mins.
6. Let cook slightly before serving.
Serve Oven Roasted Garlic Green Beans as side dish with favorite meat, chicken or pork chops meal.