Eloise's Meat Stuffed Yellow Squash
Made from Leftovers use any meat you have left over
4 mediums cut 1/2 lengthwise summer squash makes 8 halves
2 cups croutons croutons your flavor
1 cup melted real butter
2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack-Colby cheese
1 cup shredded chicken (option: turkey, or crumbled bacon)
1. Wash Squash
2. Cut Squash in half length wise.
3. Scrape out the vegetable in the middle and save in a mixing bowl.
4. Lightly Steam squash halves in microwave or steamer.
In medium mixing bowl, mix croutons, cheese, chicken (or your choice of meat) butter, and squash you scraped out.
Stuff lightly steamed squash with mixture.
Bake at 300 degrees for 8 min. or 3-6 mins in microwave until warm and cheese is melted.
Oven Roasted Green Beans
1 pound green beans
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons dried minced onion
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 juliann red bell pepper
2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, green beans, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Toss well.
3. Spread the green beans out on the foiled lined baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven for 6 minutes, add red bell pepper strips tossing quickly at around 6 minutes.
5. Roast in oven for another 2 or 3 mins.
6. Let cook slightly before serving.
Serve Oven Roasted Garlic Green Beans as side dish with favorite meat, chicken or pork chops meal.