Beef Brisket Recipe
spices for the rub.
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon season salt
2 teaspoons salt
1 table spoon red pepper(optional for just a little kick)
1 table spoon white sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
4 lb beef brisket
1 1/2 cup beef broth
1.Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
2. Brush soy sauce on beef brisket and work into meat for 30 seconds. Let set 5 mins.
3.Mix rub ingredients in plastic bag together, seal bag and shake.
4.Rub ingredients from plastic bag into beef brisket.
5. Cook brisket in 350 degree oven for 1 hour: uncovered.
6. Remove Brisket from oven
7. Add beef broth to roasting pan, cover roasting pan with lid or foil.
8. Decrease oven temp to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C)
9. Cook another 3 hours.
10. When done remove from oven, let brisket rest 30 minutes before serving.
11. Cut Brisket across the grain for tenderness. Serve.
Save Your Money, Save Your Family
First Tax Solution LLC folllow my Tax Solution Blog daily